As of -- there are --Soi cầu xổ số miền bắc confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Mexico. Learn More
For Social Service Providers
COVID-19 Specialty Behavioral Health Service Guide
Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcThis document is designed to offer support and guidance to specialty behavioral healthcare provider agencies during the COVID-19 health emergency. Information contained in this document will be superseded by any information released by HHS. This document serves as support and guidance for both Medicaid and non-Medicaid funded services. This document is NOT a mandate and is offered as a tool ONLY.
New Mexico COVID-19 Guide to Managing Shelters
For Emergency Managers
- COVID-19 Prevention & Preparedness Resources SHARED BY The American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Buffalo Thunder Intake Procedure And Requirements
- NMDHSEM Emergency Manager Contact List
- Admission to Hotel for Isolation and Quarantine
- New Mexico COVID-19 Guide to Managing Facilities
- Covid-19 Non-Congregate Shelter Intake Guide
Isolation, Grief, Loss & Trauma During COVID-19
As New Mexico and the rest of the country selfisolates to reduce the spread of COVID-19, some profound psychological, environmental and social issues are emerging. We must collectively acknowledge the feelings of powerlessness, unmanageability, fear, anxiety, loss, grief and trauma that are being brought to light for individuals and our communities.
Announcing the NMConnect mobile app!
The New Mexico Crisis and Access Line (NMCAL) is excited to announce the NMConnect smartphone app for all New Mexicans. NMConnect is here to close the gap by engaging people with immediate access to mental health professionals and resources.
- Directly connect to a counselor or peer support worker;
- Directly text a peer support worker;
- Access up-to-date resources for substance use, mental health services, and other community resources;
- Receive current information on the state response to COVID-19.
Meal Sites for Children
Soi cầu xổ số miền bắcList of sites that will provide breakfast and lunch to children between March 16 and April 6.
Food banks and distribution partners cannot make home deliveries. If you need a ride to a distribution site, ask a family member, friend, neighbor or check with your local government for transportation assistance.
American Hotel & Lodging Association - COVID-19 Prevention & Preparedness Resources
This information is intended to assist AHLA members with top line guidance when dealing with viral infections. The information provided is obtained from publicly available sources, including federal agencies and governmental entities, member companies, other leading trade associations and consultants.